Roll-fed Block Bottom Paper Bag Machine, Flat & Satchel Paper Bag Machine
The SBH150 roll fed square bottom paper bag machine is designed to manufacture square bottom paper bags from a paper roll in blank or printed paper. Side gluing, tube forming, tube cutting, bottom creasing, bottom gluing, bottom forming and final product out feed are all completed in a single run, making this machine ideal for the production of 40gsm to 50gms paper bags. It is also ideal equipment for making paper bags for food, shopping bags and other commonly used paper bag types. The machine uses German machinery manufacturing technology and ideas, including a high speed movement of the central control system (CPU) control, touch screen display, and servo system adjustable bag length, all in order to produce bags in different specifications. Customers can request a servo window die cutting and film patching unit, two ply unit, and 1-4 printing color unit be added to the SBH150 roll fed production machine in order to produce see through window bags, two ply bags and bags with an inline printing, offering clients better value for their money.
1. The roll fed square bottom paper bag machine is equipped with a Japanese Mitsubishi servo system and SICK photocell for correction, so that users can accurate track printed material, and minimize adjustment and pre-set times.
2. It is equipped with a Mitsubishi electric control system and Mitsubishi motion controller (CPU). This achieves an integration of an optical fiber in order to achieve a high speed and high precision, motion control and production flow test. With a touch screen display, the operation functions are clear, and feature a great human to machine interface.
3. Equipped with a tension system and automatic WEB correction system, this paper bag production machine can reduce waste and improve efficiency.
4. The automatic fault alarm, equipped with paper web detector, avoids damage to the machine caused by paper jams.
5. It is also equipped with an automatic lubrication system and timing quantitative lubrication.
Bag Schematic Diagram
|Paper Roll Width (mm)||295-640||395-910||420-1050||465-1050||618-1310||618-1310|
|Paper Roll Dia. (mm)||≤1200||≤1200||≤1600||≤1600||≤1600||≤1600|
|Paper Roll Core Dia. (mm)||Φ76||Φ76||Φ76||Φ76||Φ76||Φ76|
|Paper Thickness (gsm)||40-135||50-160||50-160||50-160||70-160||70-160|
|Tube Cut Off Length (mm)||191-385||280-530||280-530||280-530||368-762||368-762|
|Bag Face Width (mm)||80-200||120-290||125-330||160-330||200-450||200-450|
|Bag Bottom Size (mm)||50-100||70-160||70-160||70-180||90-180||90-205|
|Max. Speed (bags/min)||250||220||230||220||160||160|
|Total Power (kW)||8.75||10.25||14.5||14.5||18.8||18.8|
|Machine Weight (kg)||about 5600||about 8000||about 8500||about 9000||about 11000||about 11000|
|Machine Size ((L×W×H)m)||8.6×2.6×1.96||11.5×3.1×1.96||11.5×3.1×1.96||11.5×3.1×1.96||13×3.9×2||13×3.9×2|
|Three Types Bottom Seal||in||in||in||in||in||in|
|Servo Lip Cut Device||in||in||in||in||no||no|
|Serrated & Straight Cut Device||in||in||in||in||in||in|
|M= Servo Motorized Plate Device||no||no||w/o||w/o||w/o||w/o|
|Bottom Forming Drum With Vacuum Assist||no||no||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|DC01/DC02 Servo Window Cutting Unit||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|TM01/TM02 Servo Film Patching&Laminating Unit||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|PAV02 Die Cut Handle Patch Application Unit||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|DL01/DL02/DL03 Two Ply Unit||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|1-4 Colors Flexo Printing Unit||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Twisted Handle Unit||no||no||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Flat Handle Unit||no||no||yes||yes||yes||yes|